Fully equipped CNC Machine Shop is seeking experienced
professional CNC\Manual Machinists.
The typical machine operator runs a variety of machines within a manufacturing cell and will perform hand operations such as burr or weld splatter removal. The employee is required to follow a quality control plan, change tools at prescribed intervals, change jobs as required and move parts through several machining or manufacturing processes. Operators are expected to do minor preventative maintenance, daily cleanup of new 2005 Haas machines and work areas. The shop area is a clean temperature-controlled environment.
As a CNC Operator, the following skills and abilities are required:
- Ability to follow verbal procedures and written instructions.
- Ability to use precision gauges, such as caliper, go / no-go thread and pin gauges, scale, dial indicator, micrometers, and gagemaker thread gauges.
- Ability to use and understand arithmetic and do basic shop math.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings in 3D.
- Attention to detail and an ability to detect visual defects.
- Ability to operate and make tool offsets on CNC Machine tools with knowledge of machining methods and tooling preferred.
- Ability to operate manual lathe, drill press and mills.
- Ability to operate and communicate via computer.
Please submit a copy of your resume as a Microsoft Word attachment to: